Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Life in Ounces

15 ounces.  That's what I pumped today while Ben was at daycare.  15 ounces is not 16 ounces, but its also not so little that I'm going to run out and buy formula.  Boobs - 1,  Formula Companies -0.  Oh, and if anyone has been keeping up with the news, breastmilk is not contaminated with bug parts.  Another win for the boobs.

I'm super excited about Fall even though it doesn't feel like Fall because its still so friggin' hot.  I'm over it.  Stop being hot!  I want that Fall chill in the air!  In celebration of Fall, I have started my cooking of all things Winter squash.  Today it was pumpkin chocolate chip muffins.  Yesterday I baked a butternut and an acorn squash and pureed them for Ben.  Babies get to enjoy Fall foods too. 

Very soon, I may launch my war on the chicken nugget via this blog.  Stay tuned.

Here's some cuteness to get you through the rest of the evening.  This is Ben being held by his daddy at the Locust Grove Slow Foods Picnic.

  

1 comment: